Greetings from Rust Pond! We invite you to join us for your day or overnight group outing.
You will have complete private access to a waterfront campus with full amenities. Wolfeboro is an ideal location for you to enjoy the outdoors of New Hampshire without the hassle of transporting and setting up the required materials. We are centrally positioned for you to explore a variety of outdoor adventures or remain on campus and enjoy the beauty of Rust Pond while you orchestrate your outing.
We will work with you to meet your program needs and happily assist with the facilitation of your group outing. Wolfeboro Camp School is available to provide intentional space and consultation for an outing that is tailored to meet your mission.
- New Student or Faculty Orientation
- Leadership Training
- Corporate Retreats
- Family Gatherings
- Educational Seminars
Reasons to Use Wolfeboro Camp School:
- Focus on your group. No lost time on set up or breakdown. We have platform tents with beds awaiting your arrival.
- We can accommodate 200+ people at one time.
- Rustic cabins are available for faculty use if preferred.
- Intentional space for small or large group experiences.
- Pavilions with air hockey, ping pong and other games.
- Communal space for your entire group if desired.
- Refrigeration for food and use of our institutional kitchen, grills and dining hall.
- Ample pavilion and indoor space in the event of rain or weather-related concerns.
- Local hiking is a short distance from campus and a great bonding experience for your group.
- Use of waterfront and kayaks/canoes for swimming and boating.
- Access to basketball courts, tennis courts, beach volleyball, dance studio and fitness room.
- Classroom space is also available with AV equipment.
Wolfeboro Camp School will readily provide additional resources you require to ensure an effective and low-maintenance experience. We are ready to work with you to meet your goals.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with the year ahead!